Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink and Filter Data in Multiple Sheets

Hi,
I have an Excel Workbook containing multiple sheets.
Sheet1 contains my Customers data consisting CustID, CustName, CustAdd,
CustPhone etc.
Sheet2 contains Orders placed by customers consisting CustID, OrderID,
OrderDate etc.
I have CustID field common in both the sheets. Now I want that CustID in
Sheet1 gets hyperlinked with CustID field in Sheet2. Meaning, when I click on
CUS0005 in Sheet1, it will jumps to Sheet2 and filter out the data only for
CUS0005 in Sheet2.
I think this could be done. Plz tell me if I am making any sense.

Thanks,
--
Sheikh Saadi