Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I convert 1min and 15 seconds to all seconds

I have a time of 1:15 that is 1 minute and 15 seconds not one fifteen. I
need to have it read in all seconds so it needs to say 75 seconds.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=A2*24*3600 and format as General or Number.
Otherwise you could just leave the existing cell, or use =A2, and format as
[s]
--
David Biddulph