Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I download analysis toolpak from the microsoft website?

Hi,
I have been trying to download the excel add-in function "Analyis toolpak"
from the microsoft website but seem to be going in circles and have not yet
found it. could somebody please help me with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't think it's available through that channel. It should be on your
installation disk. Insert the disk, run the Setup program, and you'll get a
choice to Add/Remove Components. Choose it, then select the toolpack.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Chakra" wrote in message
I have been trying to download the excel add-in function "Analyis toolpak"
from the microsoft website but seem to be going in circles and have not
yet
found it. could somebody please help me with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot download the ATP from any website.

Go into Control PanelAdd/Remove Programs and make the necessary changes to
the Office Installation.

Have your Office CD ready if needed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP