Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Download SAP japanese/korean tables to EXCEL

when i downloaded table entries in japanese and korean to EXCEL the output is
always garbled/corrupted.

i've already download the Japanese and Korean MUI for Microsoft Office. I've
already used JA and KO as my input language but still not success.

any settings i need to do for excel?

i've heard about excel's code page 932 and japanese and korean's code page
to be 8000.

what to do?