Greg

Default projected sales forecast broken down into an hourly rate not linea

I'm trying to make a spreadsheet program that allowes me to predict
projected sales per hour when given a projected total for the day, but I
have no
idea of how to make a spreadsheet like that. In addition to this I would like
to add a column that will allow me to write in the acutual sales per hour so
as to decide whether or not I should call more people in or send people
home. As noted above I do not want to make it as a linear equation but rather
use something to get an accurate gage for sales per hour based on peak hours
and such.
Thanks