Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default tranfer inf ormation

I'm going to try and explain this as best I can!

I have a work book that I enter information into - this work book is then
shared between 8 other people - the 8 others are only allowed to enter values
into one column- each line of data I have has a number that relates to one of
the eight people (some people have more than 1 number)

We have a new work book for each working day, which is kept in a monthly
folder eg all Januarywork books in January folder all febs workbooks in febs
folder etc.

What I want to do is have a "master" work book with evry days information in.
I would like to enter my info first thing in the morning (in the daily
sheet) and have excel automatically update the master for me!! sorting the
peoples work into groups, eg, I type each line without grouping it for the
relevant person, line 1 could be person 2, line three could be person 7 etc,
i would like it put under the relevant persons heaing in the "master
Sorry for rambling!

Could somebody pleasse help?