Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I tranfer the print settings to all worksheets?

How do I transfer the print settings from one worksheet to all the worksheets
in a file?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Desiree, try this,

With the sheet that has the correct settings active, right-click on the
sheet tab and select "Select All Sheets", then use File/Page Setup and
immediately click OK (don't change anything). Click on some other worksheet
to get you out of "Group" mode now all sheets should have the same page
settings!

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Desiree" wrote in message
How do I transfer the print settings from one worksheet to all the
worksheets
in a file?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Some print setup features can be set with the worksheets "grouped".

Right-click on a sheet tab and "select all sheets"

Then set up the active sheet and all sheets will receive same setup.

EXCEPTIONS..............

Print Range cannot be set on grouped sheets.

Rows to repeat at top cannot be set on grouped sheets.

To set these two items on all sheets would require VBA code.

If interested in some code, post back.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP