Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Open Workbook to Protected/Read-only Warning

Whilst playing around with vba making macros and worksheet subs, I must have
done something that triggers the following warning upon opening the workbook:

The cell or chart you are trying to change is protected and therefore
read-only.
To modify a protected cell or chart, first remove protection using the
Unprotected Sheet command (Tools menu, Protection submenu).

I have to click the OK button anywhere from 5 to 11 times (the workbook has
16 sheets). I'm wondering why this started showing up. I'll gladly post any
code if it will help. I can tell you that I have nothing in the ThisWorkbook
sheet.