Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to stop array from superimposing itself over Excel 2007 worksh

Upon opening a Excel '07 worksheet, an array appears and super imposes itself
over the worksheet.

The array is 10 columns wide by 10 rows down. It eliminates the data that
it covers.

A developer sent me a sample of his work and this array imposed itself on my
system. I have an immediate project and I cannot utilize Excel because of
this issue. The developer will not answer any queries.

Thank you kindly
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Does this happen in all files or just the one sent to you? Does this happen
with old files and new blank workbooks?

When you say array what exactly are you seeing on the Formula Bar?

What version of Excel are you using?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"CoachMitch" wrote:

Upon opening a Excel '07 worksheet, an array appears and super imposes itself
over the worksheet.

The array is 10 columns wide by 10 rows down. It eliminates the data that
it covers.

A developer sent me a sample of his work and this array imposed itself on my
system. I have an immediate project and I cannot utilize Excel because of
this issue. The developer will not answer any queries.

Thank you kindly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"CoachMitch" wrote:

Upon opening a Excel '07 worksheet, an array appears and super imposes itself
over the worksheet.

The array is 10 columns wide by 10 rows down. It eliminates the data that
it covers.

A developer sent me a sample of his work and this array imposed itself on my
system. I have an immediate project and I cannot utilize Excel because of
this issue. The developer will not answer any queries.

Thank you kindly

Shane,

Thanks for responding. How can I attach a Print Screen of the file or can I
send you an email so that you can see it?

The array superimposes itself over all Excel files, old and new.
In the formula bar is the number that is in the cell where the pointer is.
I'm running Excel '07

Thanks,