Old March 7th 09, 05:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I make my document print larger? It's so tiny on the shee

I've created a 4 column document and when I print it's so tiny on the page I
can barely read it. What am I doing wrong?

Old March 7th 09, 07:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi, Becky!

Check page setup, under the page tab and see if the "Fit to 1 pages wide by
1 tall" is set on. If it is, turn it off by clicking on the "Adjust to:"
box and making it 100% of normal size.

--
Happy calculating!

If you like this answer, please click ''Yes.''

Old March 7th 09, 09:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You can use Fit to Page but you need to remove the argument for page Tall.
Don't replace it with 0 just remove it.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire