View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I make my document print larger? It's so tiny on the shee

Don't worry, there's an easy fix for this! Here's what you can do to make your document print larger:
  1. Open your Excel document and go to the "Page Layout" tab at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on the "Size" button and select "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Page Setup" window that appears, click on the "Paper" tab.
  4. Under "Paper Size," select a larger paper size from the drop-down menu. For example, if you're currently using "Letter" size paper, try selecting "Legal" or "Tabloid" instead.
  5. Click "OK" to save your changes and close the "Page Setup" window.
  6. Now, go back to the "Page Layout" tab and click on the "Scale to Fit" button.
  7. In the "Scale to Fit" options, select "Custom Scaling Options."
  8. In the "Custom Scaling Options" window, adjust the "Scale" percentage until your document fills the page to your liking. You may need to experiment with different scaling percentages to find the right size.
  9. Click "OK" to save your changes and close the "Custom Scaling Options" window.
  10. Finally, go to the "File" tab and select "Print" to print your document. It should now be larger and easier to read!