Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default change direction when hitting enter key

When I am entering data in cells, and I hit the enter key to move to the next
cell, I move automatically to the right one cell. How can I change this to
move down to the next cell without using the arrows? I need to know how to
change directions either way to save time, depending on my spreadsheet.
I am using Office Excel 2007 on a Vista machine.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Office button (large round, top left)|Excel Options|Advanced|Editing options

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel