Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lock Data in cell after data entry

I would like to enter data into my spredsheet using a form, however i would
like to lock the data in the cell after the data input in order that it
cannot be edited. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is possible.

What type of "form"?

DataForm or UserForm or?

Where would the data be placed after entry in the form?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:00:01 -0800, Gavin
wrote:

I would like to enter data into my spredsheet using a form, however i would
like to lock the data in the cell after the data input in order that it
cannot be edited. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gord
My Plan is to create a user form with the information held in a spreadsheet.
I would also like to automaticall assign the next sequential number form
column 1 but again i am nit sure if this is possible.

Thanks

Gavin