Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Repeating only a portion of both row and column on multiple pages

How would I repeat only a portion of a row/column on each page? I have text
from A18-C18 down to A45-C45 as well as text in A1-A12 over to R1-R12 that
needs to repeat on each page. I can't do the row text as a header as it
needs to be user friendly for all staff to type information into. It looks
something like this: (with the x's being what needs to repeat on each page
and o are other text that would not repeat)

xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx
xxxx xxxxxx
xxxxx

xx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
xx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
xx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
xx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
xx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
xx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
xx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
xx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First.............if you will continue to use Excel you should get used to
using the correct syntax.

A18-C18 down to A45-C45 is same as A18:C45

A1-A12 over to R1-R12 is same as A1:R12

Back to your problem<g

You would have to use VBA to change the font color of the "o" cells to white
before printing.

Then you could employ Rows to Repeat at top 1:12.

Record yourself formatting the "o" cells to white font, printing then
changing "o" cells back to regular font color.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP