Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Loses Formatting

I'm using Excel 2007 with all patches/updates (SP1 too) and am having some
major stability and data formatting loss problems. I have to copy data from
one excel workbook into a different workbook. I have multiple monitors so I
open up the one workbook on one monitor and the other on a 2nd monitor (two
instances of Excel running) I can copy data for a few minutes and then Excel
starts acting slow and all the data temporarily dissappears (like a slow
screen refresh) and comes back. Eventually Excel dies and I send the report
on to microsoft. When I open either of the files, I get an error about not
being able to open a Style file and I tell it to open the file anyways and
all formatting is gone. I cannot even work for 15 minutes without this
happening. It is really getting old. I reinstalled Office 07 and still have
the same problem. Please HELP!!!!

Eric