Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TGV TGV is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Help Req.

If I enter 1 in E5 cell then the conditional formatting should set the
background for A5 as Green. Like this wherever I enter 1 in E column cell
then the A Column cell should be highlighted in Green Back Ground.

If it is possible, then pls guide me.

Thanks in Advance

TGV

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

what will be the value in column A?
--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

"TGV" wrote:

If I enter 1 in E5 cell then the conditional formatting should set the
background for A5 as Green. Like this wherever I enter 1 in E column cell
then the A Column cell should be highlighted in Green Back Ground.

If it is possible, then pls guide me.

Thanks in Advance

TGV

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To conditionally format your cell(s):

In 2003:
1. Select the cells you want to format (here I am assuming A5:A10)
2. Choose Format, Conditional Formatting
3. Choose Formula is from the first drop down
4. In the second box enter the formula:
=E5=1
5. Click the Format button
6. Choose a color on the Patterns tab