JohnL

Default Excel2003 from Excel97

Does anybody know where I can learn about the "new" features of 2003 versus 97?
Mexage

That's a great question, I was having the same problem. The only way I
figured out to search for that is to use the msdn.microsoft.com to search for
a function I have doubt it exists in 97 (in case you don't want to use them
in future versions); if the results only appear in office 2003, 2000,
2002(XP), then it means that it doesn't exist on 97.

I know it's not a very convenient way, but it's the only one I found...
Any other suggestions?

Does anybody know where I can learn about the "new" features of 2003 versus 97?

Debra Dalgleish

There's information here on upgrading from previous versions:

And for programming changes:

Excel 2003
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...HV01134775.asp

What's New for Microsoft Excel 2002 Developers

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...hanges2000.asp

What's New for Microsoft Excel 2000 Developers

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...l/xlwhtsnw.asp

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Gord Dibben

John

Have a look at John Walkenbach's reviews of Excel 2002 and 2003

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/index.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP