Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I insert a page break between every row and column?

I am making flash cards and the info is on excel. How do I insert a page
break between every row and column? I did it once but have no idea how is
happened.
Thanks
Ashley
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With a macro like

Sub insertPageBreak()
For i = 2 To 10
ActiveSheet.Rows(i).PageBreak = xlPageBreakManual
ActiveSheet.Columns(i).PageBreak = xlPageBreakManual
Next
End Sub

Change 10 to whatever you want...