Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Hide Blank Rows

Formulas cannot hide rows, only return data.

If the entire rows will be blank, select any column and F5SpecialBlanksOK

FormatRowsHide.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:44:07 -0800, Brandon
wrote:

I am looking for a forumla that will allow me to hide Rows that do not
contain data. I have a spreadsheet that is bringing information over from
another spreadsheet and some of the fields are blank. This causes gaps in
the data that I would like to have removed. I am trying to have this set up
to automatically hide rows based on if information is coming across from the
other sheet. I am not looking to do this with the Data Auto Filter function.

Thanks
Brandon