Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Extra empty workbook opens up when any excel file is open

Hi All,

When I open up any excel file on my machine, and additional empty Excel
workbook by name book1 opens up.
I have been using Office 2003.
Any add-ins that I uncheck also do not go away when I close the workbook and
open it back up.

Please give me any ideas on wht the problem could be.

Thanks,
Anindyo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look in your XLStart folder (use windows start button|search to find them--and
there may be more than one!).

Report all the files you find.

And share the names of the addins that don't go away.

--

Dave Peterson