Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I use a pivot table with this efficiently?

Hi,

I have two worksheets. On the first worksheet I have the information that
the Nursing Home supplies me with. On the second worksheet I use the
information that the 1st worksheet has and mix it with what-if type formulas
and produce answers. I can then print out the answers in the second
worksheet.

My problem is: I have 80 nursing homes. I don't want to have 80 x 2
worksheets with imput and answer sheets. (160 sheets) Can I create a pivot
table type scenerio and just put in the data for the 80 homes into one sheet
and have it automatically print the 2nd "answer" sheet for all the homes?

All thoughts greatfully received!