Mark

Default Vlookup - Range

I have a price list i want to add items to on the second tab of my quotation
spreadsheet. Now when i highlight the 3 coloumns and including the new items
i've added i name it in the top left box like usual but it doesn't save the
new items. so when i go to the quotation template and enter the new part
number the price and description field stay blank.
How do i add items and rename it??