Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Transferring data

Dear sir,this is my first post to your distinct forum hopping i reach
the ultimate solution because i have sent many messages to different
forums with no replies, i have a workbook with main sheet and about (10)
agents sheets , the main has columns like( date,inv.no,agent name,code
no.,quan.,price,cost,total amount ) ,i enter the data in these columns
daily,what i want from your goodself ( the way can i use to transfer
these data to the agents sheets which contain all above except (agent
column) automatically by ( formula or code) ,i am using excel 2003 and
enclosed herewith an example.
Thanks in advance.

|Filename: sheets2.zip |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=81|

tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

to transfer the data according to Agent, run the below macro.

Please add the sheets with all the agent names mentioned in the main
sheet.
i.e., Attached file has sheets main,W,Q,R and T was missing please add
before running this macro.

Note : in the main sheet cell D5 has W and D6 blank once run this
macro, in Cell D6 W will placed.
Try this one, get back if you any errors.

Sub group()
Range("D5").Select
rng1 = Cells(Rows.Count, "e").End(xlUp).Row
For a = 5 To rng1
If ActiveCell.Value < "" Then
temp = ActiveCell.Value
Else
ActiveCell.Value = temp
End If
If Cells(a, 4) = temp Then
Rows(a).Copy
Sheets(temp).Select
rng = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row
Cells(rng + 1, 1).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("main").Select
Else
End If
Cells(a + 1, 4).Select
Next
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End Sub

And for getting the total of invoice

in Cell

On Feb 21, 11:56*pm, tofimoon4
wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I did not see this on codecage but on microsoft.public.excel.misc.
If desired, send your file direct to my address below NON zipped along with
a snippet of this msg on an inserted sheet and complete explanation and
example of what you want.

However, you probably could just keep all on ONE sheet and use
datafilterautofilterfilter by agent to look at each when desired.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"tofimoon4" wrote in message

Dear sir,this is my first post to your distinct forum hopping i reach
the ultimate solution because i have sent many messages to different
forums with no replies, i have a workbook with main sheet and about (10)
agents sheets , the main has columns like( date,inv.no,agent name,code
no.,quan.,price,cost,total amount ) ,i enter the data in these columns
daily,what i want from your goodself ( the way can i use to transfer
these data to the agents sheets which contain all above except (agent
column) automatically by ( formula or code) ,i am using excel 2003 and
enclosed herewith an example.
Thanks in advance.

|Filename: sheets2.zip |
|Download:
http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=81|

tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile:
http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can not access the file you have posted as it requires a password. Try
posting it on Wikisend.com.

Do you want to transfer ALL the rows in the master whenever you want or you
just want to add the new rows to the right agent sheet?

How are the agent sheets named?

How much do you know about macros?

"tofimoon4" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And for getting the total of invoice

in Cell J5 put this formula and drag it down
=IF(C5="",IF(C5C6,C5,J4),C5)

and now in cell I5 put this formula and drag it down
=SUMIF($J$5:$J$15,C5,$H$5:$H$15)

If u want you can hide the column J.

wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Many thanks to all the friends who advanced their help .
Dear Mr.muddan : i followed all the steps you have advised as below:
1-Creating (T) agent sheet 2-Entering the two excellent formulas
3-Paste the code in module and creating a (group) button .when i press
this button first time ,all the data transferred in excellent way (with
some differences ),the problem is : when i enter a new data in main
sheet and press the button to transfer them (the past data transferred
too ) and (the button transferred too to (W) sheet only ).i need your
advice about these steps ,please.
Dear Mr.Don: with thanks and apology ,please let me see Mr.muddan
comments about above notes and decide then.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See file attached which uses autofilter instead of separate sheets.

|Filename: tofinmoon.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=82|

donaldb36
donaldb36's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=143
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Mr.Don ,with my appreciation,my e.mail is
Dear Mr.donaldb36 ,thanks for your solution ,but my need is to transfer
data not sortig ,i have many agents sheets and main one as mentioned in
above example,hopping you have seen it.
Thanks to all.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you take some time to play with the autofilter you will see the
advantages of keeping it together. You can get so much more information from
the data that way. Some would advocate a pivot table.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"tofimoon4" wrote in message

Dear Mr.Don ,with my appreciation,my e.mail is
Dear Mr.donaldb36 ,thanks for your solution ,but my need is to transfer
data not sortig ,i have many agents sheets and main one as mentioned in
above example,hopping you have seen it.
Thanks to all.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile:
http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Mr.muddan , i am still waiting and thinking you shall not leave me
at the middle of the way.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry, I didn't check your reply.

alternate solution :

try this macro

First it will ask from which row the macro need to run, you need type
the row number as 5 or 10......

Sub group()
rowno = (InputBox("type the row number"))
rng1 = Cells(Rows.Count, "e").End(xlUp).Row
For a = rowno To rng1
If ActiveCell.Value < "" Then
temp = ActiveCell.Value
Else
ActiveCell.Value = temp
End If
If Cells(a, 4) = temp Then
Rows(a).Copy
Sheets(temp).Select
rng = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row
Cells(rng + 1, 1).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("main").Select
Else
End If
Cells(a + 1, 4).Select
Next
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End Sub

On Feb 24, 12:33*am, tofimoon4
wrote:
Dear Mr.muddan , i am still waiting and thinking you shall not leave me
at the middle of the way.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear sir,with my thanks,asking you kindly ( if you have a time) to
implement the code on my example to see ( when i want to transfer any
new data from main to agents sheets ,all the past ones should be
transfered too ) this problem i think is possible to solve if there is a
new code for deleting all the data from main after transferring .
sorry for the annoyance.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

add this code at the beginning

Sheets(Array("W", "Q", "R", "T")).Select
Sheets("W").Activate
r1 = Cells(Rows.Count, "e").End(xlUp).Row
If r1 = 4 Then
Rows("4:" & r1).Select
Selection.ClearContents
Else
End If
Sheets("main").Select

On Feb 24, 3:58*pm, tofimoon4
wrote:
Dear sir,with my thanks,asking you kindly ( if you have a time) to
implement the code on my example to see ( when i want to transfer any
new data from main to agents sheets ,all the past ones should be
transfered too ) this problem i think is possible to solve if there is a
new code for deleting all the data from main after transferring .
sorry for the annoyance.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Or this with slight change in if condition

Sub group()

Range("D5").Select
rng1 = Cells(Rows.Count, "e").End(xlUp).Row
Sheets(Array("W", "Q", "R", "T")).Select
Sheets("W").Activate
Rows("4:" & rng1).Select
Selection.ClearContents
Sheets("main").Select

wrote:

Dear sir,with my thanks,asking you kindly ( if you have a time) to
implement the code on my example to see ( when i want to transfer any
new data from main to agents sheets ,all the past ones should be
transfered too ) this problem i think is possible to solve if there is a
new code for deleting all the data from main after transferring .
sorry for the annoyance.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=67250- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

dear sir,i think i am confused to do any changes ,please can you ( if is
it possible) attach my example with your last adjustment to see where am
i wrong .
Thanks in advance.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

on hurry i did a mistake, replace the below one

old code Rows(a).Copy

new code Rows(a).Cut

On Feb 24, 4:58*pm, tofimoon4
wrote:
dear sir,i think i am confused to do any changes ,please can you ( if is
it possible) attach my example with your last adjustment to see where am
i wrong .
Thanks in advance.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=138
View this thread:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=67250

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear friend ,many thanks for your help , i think ( because i am new in
VBA ) this subject is so complex for me,and i dont want to steal all
your time ,therefor let the application of the code on my example (which
i asked for) ,to your time.
my apology.