Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Transferring data

I have used your data and designed a workbook that fills in the blanks and
the invoice total and lets you use auto filter on ONE sheet. Send your email
address to my address and I'll send the file.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"tofimoon4" wrote in message

Many thanks to all the friends who advanced their help .
Dear Mr.muddan : i followed all the steps you have advised as below:
1-Creating (T) agent sheet 2-Entering the two excellent formulas
3-Paste the code in module and creating a (group) button .when i press
this button first time ,all the data transferred in excellent way (with
some differences ),the problem is : when i enter a new data in main
sheet and press the button to transfer them (the past data transferred
too ) and (the button transferred too to (W) sheet only ).i need your
advice about these steps ,please.
Dear Mr.Don: with thanks and apology ,please let me see Mr.muddan
comments about above notes and decide then.

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile: