Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CR CR is offline

Default Filtering by a date

I am needing to filter by a date in a spreadsheet. I have a list of dates in
a column and I want to only return dates that are = Current Date + 1 day. I
am running a Macro everyday that needs to look out 1 day ahead and return all
dates up to that date.

Thanks,

CR
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you tried using a Custom filter? You have choices like Less
Than ... , Greater Than ..., and so on.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 18, 6:19*pm, CR wrote:
I am needing to filter by a date in a spreadsheet. *I have a list of dates in
a column and I want to only return dates that are = Current Date + 1 day. *I
am running a Macro everyday that needs to look out 1 day ahead and return all
dates up to that date.

Thanks,

CR

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CR CR is offline

Yes. Custom Filters do not allow you to do a complex filter such as =Before
Today's Date + (1) Day.

Thanks,

Chad