-   -   Filtering by a date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/221438-filtering-date.html)

CR

Filtering by a date

I am needing to filter by a date in a spreadsheet. I have a list of dates in
a column and I want to only return dates that are = Current Date + 1 day. I
am running a Macro everyday that needs to look out 1 day ahead and return all
dates up to that date.

Thanks,

CR

Pete_UK

Filtering by a date

Have you tried using a Custom filter? You have choices like Less
Than ... , Greater Than ..., and so on.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 18, 6:19*pm, CR wrote:
I am needing to filter by a date in a spreadsheet. *I have a list of dates in
a column and I want to only return dates that are = Current Date + 1 day. *I
am running a Macro everyday that needs to look out 1 day ahead and return all
dates up to that date.

Thanks,

CR

CR

Filtering by a date

Yes. Custom Filters do not allow you to do a complex filter such as =Before
Today's Date + (1) Day.

Thanks,

Chad

On Feb 18, 6:19 pm, CR wrote:
I am needing to filter by a date in a spreadsheet. I have a list of dates in
a column and I want to only return dates that are = Current Date + 1 day. I
am running a Macro everyday that needs to look out 1 day ahead and return all
dates up to that date.

Thanks,

CR

Dave Peterson

Filtering by a date

But you could add one to today's date and filter by that -- all in your macro.

--

Dave Peterson