Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I unselect a cell in Excel?

I'm trying to copy an Excel worksheet into a Word table. When I open up the
worksheet, there is already a cell selected. When I click the Excel copy
button, only the selected cell is copied. How do I unselect this cell so that
the entire worksheet is copied?

If it's impossible to unselect all cells, how can I copy the entire worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

To copy all cells then click the grey box at the insersect of column and row
headers to select then all then copy in the normal way.

Mike

"doccojohn" wrote:

I'm trying to copy an Excel worksheet into a Word table. When I open up the
worksheet, there is already a cell selected. When I click the Excel copy
button, only the selected cell is copied. How do I unselect this cell so that
the entire worksheet is copied?

If it's impossible to unselect all cells, how can I copy the entire worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

HI
You can't unselect all cells but you can select the cells you need to copy by
highlighting the range you need.
If you want to select the full sheet, click on the empty cell above the 1 and
before the A,
that will select everything.
HTH
John