Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2003 file can't open macro in 2007

I have a workbook that was created in Excel 2003 and has a button to click on
which allows me to add photos w/captions in the report. When I open it in
Excel 2003, it works fine, but in Excel 2007, the button doesn't work. I
have enabled macros in Excel 2007. When I open the file, Excel gives me a
message stating "This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and
any other programmability-related features" and repairs it, but then the
photo button doesn't work.