apersonoutthere

Default Changing proper fractions to improper.

Hi.
I've looked through Excel's Help Index but can't find how to set Excel so
that it displays proper fractions to improper. I've already set it so it show
fractions and not decimals.

E.g: I type in 7/3 but Excel formats it to read 1 2/3. I'd prefer to have
this display as 7/3 .

Thank-you. (I have Excel 97 but please tell me the solution for any version
as I will have access to Excel XP soon.)