Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joy Joy is offline

Default Office application version does not match.

Why do I keep seeing the message "office application version deos not match"
every time I open Word, Excel or powerpoint? I previously installed a trial
version of small business office, but I have now removed it and replaced it
with MS office home and student version.