Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default exporting images from table

Hello,
I recieved a word document with an embedded table. This table had 3 text
cells and a cell with an image.

I copied and pasted the whole contents to an excel table.
It looks like:
Item# Image Detail1 Detail2

Now, I wish to export each image as an individual file and saved with the
name from the Image# cell.

There is over 1500 rows in the table so I'm not keen on doing anything manual.
Is there a method like a macro or formula to export these images?

Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob Rob is offline

Easiest way is to save the file as a webpage. You will then find a
subdirectory containing all pictures.

rob