TomCougar

Default How do I change the row index font?

How do I change the row index font? The numbers on the left hand side need
to be smaller so that when I reduce the row size they are not cut in half.

Dave Peterson

Format|Style|Normal Style|Modify|Font Tab
change the size of the normal font.

This will affect all the cells that have a normal style.

And styles are workbook specific--not application.

--

Dave Peterson
Gord Dibben

If you change the Font Size at ToolsOptionsGeneralStandard Font this will
be the default size for all new workbooks/worksheets.

Previously saved workbooks are not affected by this setting.

Those must be changed as Dave suggests on a book by book basis.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP