Gary H

Default Entering same data into multiple cells

Hello! I am using Excel 2003, and I have a bunch of cells where I would like
the same data entered into them.

Instead of going through and pressing 0 then return two hundred times, is
there a way I can just highlight all of the cells where I want them to
contain a 0, and then do it in one or very few keystrokes? All of the cells
are not in the same row or column.

Thanks.

Gary

Trevor Shuttleworth

Gary

provided the cells are in a contiguous block, select all the cells, type 0
and then press Ctrl-Shift-Enter

Regards

Trevor

. ..