Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

Default Excel crashes, corrupts PowerPoint

I'm using Excel 2003 on files formatted for 2003, while I use PowerPoint
2007. The PPT is formatted as 2003. When Excel 2003 crashes, it seems to
corrpupt the PPT since there are linked charts. I'm using Excel 2003 b/c of
add-ins that have not been updated for Excel 2007. How can I prevent this
crashing and corruption from happening? Thanks in advance.