ALex

Default Forgot the protection password

As silly as this sounds - I forgot the password for the worksheet that I
created. I think I misspelled what I thought it was when entering the
password. Is there a way around this?

help...
Dave Peterson

See Chip Pearson's home page:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/password.htm

or

Visit JE McGimpsey's site:
http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

or

http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

(Stolen from responses to a post right before yours!)

--

Dave Peterson
Jason Morin

This website offers a freely downloadable add-in:

http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA