Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Right-Click Paste option unavailable

I have a user that does not have the option to Paste or Paste Special when
she right-clicks a cell in Excel 2007. She can right-click on a cell and
choose Copy, but when she picks a different cell and right-clicks, the Paste
options are grayed out. If I login to the computer as another user, this
does not happen. Is there aregistry setting I can change for the affected
user, or do I need to create a new user profile on the computer to correct
this issue?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does that user use EssBase?

If yes...

I don't use it, but Nigel posted this:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...68432693214bf7
or
http://snipr.com/1nul6

===This is snipped from his post===

Go to the essbase menu and select options

Go to the global tab and deselect enable Secondary Button and enable Double
clicking

select OK

Essbase Hijacks those function, to reset it for essbase use, do the opposite
of above.

--

Dave Peterson