Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing a blank spreadsheet

Can you print a blank spreadsheet with the gridlines and headings only? I
have a spreadsheet that I have the headings in the cells at the top. That is
all I need. But when I try to print and check gridlines on my sheet page, it
still only prints out my column headings? Or is Excel the best place to do
this?
Thank you,
AlliKat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Select the area you want to print including your headings and then

File|Print area - Set print area

Then

File|Page setup - Sheet tab and check 'Gridlines' OK

Is Excel the best place to do it? Maybe, but consider a table in Word.

Mike

"AlliKat" wrote:

Can you print a blank spreadsheet with the gridlines and headings only? I
have a spreadsheet that I have the headings in the cells at the top. That is
all I need. But when I try to print and check gridlines on my sheet page, it
still only prints out my column headings? Or is Excel the best place to do
this?
Thank you,
AlliKat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't remember to check the following if you want to print the grid lines as
well:
File| Page setup| Sheet under Print select: Gridlines, otherwise they will
not be printed.

--
R. Khoshravan
Please click "Yes" if it is helpful.