Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Break a link between workbooks when there is no "break" option

The instructions to Break a Link say to go to Edit, Links, and click "Break"
in Link box. There is not "Break" option in my Link box. How do I view/find
my link and then Break links between workbooks in Excel 2000?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you want to remove the link, right click on link and select remove
hyperlink option.

"FruitNLoops" wrote:

The instructions to Break a Link say to go to Edit, Links, and click "Break"
in Link box. There is not "Break" option in my Link box. How do I view/find
my link and then Break links between workbooks in Excel 2000?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bill Manville's Find Link add-in has over 80,000 downloads.
It will find links you didn't know existed...
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA