Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default print color

On the screen I can see the colors. However, I am not able to print colors.
When I go to page set up, sheet etc I can not find a black and white or color
option to choose. Print properties set up does not give me a color option
either. Only black and white.
However, I am able to print other excel files in color. Possibly the
original file was written with 2003 excel and I have vista. Would this change
things??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the Page Layout group, expand the Page Setup option
Click on Sheet tab...
Clear the check box against 'Black and White'

Vista has no impact or Excel version on color printing.