Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default setting the area to show up in preview

I am using excel 2007 and have a small spread sheet with text entries and
about 10 columns by 10 rows. For some reason when I go to print preview it
only shows the first three rows. Is there a way to print the whole thing to
a single letter sized page in landscape mode, also the print preview should
then show all the rows.
Thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can adjust the area to print in the Page Setup option | Sheet tab.
I'm not sure how you get to that in XL 2007.

Hope this helps, though.

Pete

On Jan 28, 5:22*pm, Paul wrote:
I am using excel 2007 and have a small spread sheet with text entries and
about 10 columns by 10 rows. *For some reason when I go to print preview it
only shows the first three rows. *Is there a way to print the whole thing to
a single letter sized page in landscape mode, also the print preview should
then show all the rows.
Thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks it worked! Still getting used to all the tabs with Office 2007.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.