-   -   setting the area to show up in preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218191-setting-area-show-up-preview.html)

Paul

setting the area to show up in preview

I am using excel 2007 and have a small spread sheet with text entries and
about 10 columns by 10 rows. For some reason when I go to print preview it
only shows the first three rows. Is there a way to print the whole thing to
a single letter sized page in landscape mode, also the print preview should
then show all the rows.
Thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.

Pete_UK

setting the area to show up in preview

You can adjust the area to print in the Page Setup option | Sheet tab.
I'm not sure how you get to that in XL 2007.

Hope this helps, though.

Pete

On Jan 28, 5:22*pm, Paul wrote:
I am using excel 2007 and have a small spread sheet with text entries and
about 10 columns by 10 rows. *For some reason when I go to print preview it
only shows the first three rows. *Is there a way to print the whole thing to
a single letter sized page in landscape mode, also the print preview should
then show all the rows.
Thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.

Bob I

setting the area to show up in preview

Select desired area, Page Layout tab, Print area.

Paul wrote:

I am using excel 2007 and have a small spread sheet with text entries and
about 10 columns by 10 rows. For some reason when I go to print preview it
only shows the first three rows. Is there a way to print the whole thing to
a single letter sized page in landscape mode, also the print preview should
then show all the rows.
Thanks.

Paul

setting the area to show up in preview

Thanks it worked! Still getting used to all the tabs with Office 2007.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.