Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kaz kaz is offline

Default Printing

Hi

How can I print the first page portrait and the second page landscape and
have it setup so it always prints that way instead of doing two print jobs?

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the first sheet and in Page Setup choose Portrait, select the 2nd page
and set it to landscape. Select both sheets and (Ctrl+Click the tabs) and
print.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"kaz" wrote:

Hi

How can I print the first page portrait and the second page landscape and
have it setup so it always prints that way instead of doing two print jobs?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kaz kaz is offline

Hi