Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Carry over formatting in pivot

How do you carry over the formatting of your list onto a pivot table?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you add number fields to the Row, Column or Report Filter area, they
should keep the formatting from the source data.

If you put the number fields in the Values area they'll have the General
format. You can change the formatting after you add the fields to the
pivot table.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures