Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Mystery

I opened Excel today on my computer and I thought that my sheet tabs were
missing. So, I went to Tools Options View and "Sheet tabs" was checked.
Then I clicked the "restore" on the workbook (to make the worksheet window a
bit smaller) and I was able to see the tabs. When I click "Maximize" on the
workbook, the sheet tabs disappear in view. I can see the very tops of the
tabs.

Another problem - When you open a workbook there's a minimize, restore and
close button for the workbook AND the worksheet. When I click "Maximize" in
the worksheet, the 3 buttons for the workbook disappear.
HELP!
Thank you, Karen
I'm using Excel 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps that file was saved on a PC using a higher screen resolution
than what you are using. Click on Window | Arrange | Horizontal and
then save the file and close Excel. When you re-open the file has this
cured it?

Hope this helps.

Pete