Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to utilize the Compatibility Checker results?

Hello,

I need to save documents in XLS format but interpreting the results of the
Compatibility Checker are extremely difficult.

For example, I'm getting this message for a particular workbook.

Minor loss of fidelity # of occurrences

Some cells or styles in this workbook contain formatting that is not
supported by the selected file format. These formats will be converted to the
closest format available. 16

How can I find out where these 16 occurrences are so that I can fix them?
I'm pretty sure it's a color issue and the color coding is an important part
of the document.

Does anyone know how to find the item identified by the checker?

Thanks,
Steve