foxint

Default formating negative numbers

How do you format negative numbers to have brackets. I used to have the opion
in "number" in the old version but this has been lost.....
Kassie

As far as I know, you do this under Windows. Start, Settings, Control Panel,
Regional Options, Numbers, Negative number format

"foxint" wrote:

How do you format negative numbers to have brackets. I used to have the opion
in "number" in the old version but this has been lost.....

Dave Peterson

Try changing a windows setting.

Windows start button|settings|control panel|regional settings
(Or regional and language settings in winXP)

Regional Options tab, customize button in winxp

Currency Tab
change the negative currency format to show ()'s.

--

Dave Peterson
Paul

foxint wrote in message ...
How do you format negative numbers to have brackets. I used to have the opion
in "number" in the old version but this has been lost.....

To have this as an option you need to change this in Regional Settings
in the Control panel. Change your negative number format to include
brackets around the number.