Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date Range Changing Each Time Worksheet Is Opened

I have a spreadsheet that includes two columns with a date in each creating a
date range based on a third column (Due Date). The two columns are dates
based on this date (ie.[{Due Date}-45] and [{Due Date]-47]). I want to create
a worksheet that will automatically filter the date range columns to those
dates that are from a certain date in the future. I don't know if I am clear
enough, but I want to make it so if I open the file today (1/22) that the
date ranges that will automatically filter would be those that are either
past or within 45 or 67 days from today's date. If anyone would have any
recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it any help you all may have.

Thanks so much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Easier question on this:
I have entered a cell that will change every day it is opened. How can I get
an auto filter to filter all the dates in two cells to only display if they
are before that date in the "current" cell? I would like to be able to have
the auto filter run when the worksheet is opened without having to go to the
filter dropdown.

Thanks again.

"Lance Hebert" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that includes two columns with a date in each creating a
date range based on a third column (Due Date). The two columns are dates
based on this date (ie.[{Due Date}-45] and [{Due Date]-47]). I want to create
a worksheet that will automatically filter the date range columns to those
dates that are from a certain date in the future. I don't know if I am clear
enough, but I want to make it so if I open the file today (1/22) that the
date ranges that will automatically filter would be those that are either
past or within 45 or 67 days from today's date. If anyone would have any
recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it any help you all may have.

Thanks so much.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yet another part of the question:
I would also like to have it so the auto filter will display only those
records that include dates prior to the the "current" date or if the
"current" date falls within the two dates range fields.

I hope that is making sense to someone.