Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Book

Is there a book somewhere of advanced Excel functions, tips and tricks, etc.?
The only ones I can find are mostly for beginners.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Visit Amazon and search "Walkenbach"
For tips/tricks search "Umlas" and "Hawley"
Visit some sites such as www.cpearson.com and
http://peltiertech.com/index.html or any of those listed at
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/excellinks.htm
If you are an engineer/scientist search Amazon for my name (sorry for being
crass!)
Visit this newsgroup daily for a few weeks and you may learn some tricks
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"dleo" wrote in message
Is there a book somewhere of advanced Excel functions, tips and tricks,
etc.?
The only ones I can find are mostly for beginners.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
You can also search these sites they are good enough

http://www.rondebruin.nl/
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
http://www.ozgrid.com/

--