Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculated Field Total in Pivot Table

I have a calculated field that contains the (*) multiplier in the formula.
The data populates properly, however the "Grand Total" which I have set up as
a "sum" does not sum up properly.

Total works fine if I don't have the (*) in the calculated field formula.
Any ideas how I can fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bob -- I just figured out how "Grand Total" Calculates:

It does:

Sum('Jan Plan')*Sum(Salary/12)

-- which is not what I want it to do. I intend it to be Sum(Jan
Plan*(Salary/12))

Thanks!!