Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change format of cell content

I have already prepared data sheet. I want change a column to date type for
make agraph. But can not change format of cells by right clicking. But if i
double click & enter it was changed. How I change type of content.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you were changing text numbers to number numbers, you can use this technique:

Select an empty cell
Edit|Copy (xl2003 menus)
Select the offending range
Edit|Paste special|check add and values)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Press key F2 in any cell and change the data.
--
Click "Yes" if it helps